Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So yeah I noticed the wailing kids everywhere. I started because their wailing is annoying, I cannot concentrate on what I am reading, its about being helpless, its not being able to whack that little tomahawk in the backside of his/her head and its plain attention drawing.

But heres what I think is crucial, its too damn passionate. They are persistent, they know they are annoying a whole bunch of people, given the stares and glares, and for what, its probably a particular bottle of juice, or for a book or for a pair of bright socks. Its nothing all that decisive, its not all that life changing or shattering its hardly a consequential decision/choice, but the passion....... man is undying, its unnerving, and yeah thats what we lose as we grow up!

So the more consequential our choices become, the less noise we make to be heard!

No comments: